Monday, August 16, 2010

Can I put my Microsoft Office on a flash drive?

I want to do a system recovery on my laptop but I don't know how to backup my programs/games and I don't have a Microsoft Office CD, what can I do?



Can I put my Microsoft Office on a flash drive?antivirus scan



If you have a big enough drive you could do it, but the problem is you will need to input the key code to activate it.



Your best bet is to by a backup hard drive (you should have one anyway) and move your important programs and files, AFTER YOU RUN A VIRUS SCAN!!!!! then you can do what ever you need to to your computer. Good luck.



Can I put my Microsoft Office on a flash drive?computer security



YES
Yes but it needs to be a big flash drive.
You can't copy programs as such only documents and settings.



You can make a drive image of your whole drive using something like DrimeImageXML. It will take up a lot of space so you may need to get an external hard drive that plugs into a USB port.



Bear in mind Microsoft make it as difficult as possible to copy their programs so they put MS Office all over you disk making it nearly impossible for you to copy it.



The only way is to either make a disk image of your whole disk or to clone your disk to another hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment