Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Office is not getting out of my Computer...!?

I downloaded the free trail of Microsoft Office... After 2 Months, the thing uninstall by itself. I needed Microsoft Office again but I have no time to buy it so I install the free trail again. It lasted for 2 Months. After 2 months, it stopped working but cannot be removed from my computer. I bought the full version of Microsoft Office but I have to remove the old one. Every time I try to uninstall, the thing say that it cannot be uninstalled. But I got the full version already and I need to used it. How can I uninstall the old one?



Microsoft Office is not getting out of my Computer...!?spyware removal



You can't. Microsoft tells how they want it done. You have to purchase office through the trial version



Microsoft Office is not getting out of my Computer...!?virus protection software



restarted your computer .



in control panel remove it from Add and Remove programs
I had the same problem go to this link and step ny step follow instructions:



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927222
If you are trying to un-install it from the add/remove programs there is a chance that some parts of it are already gone. In this case you will have to manually uninstall all traces of it. First go to Start, Run, and type in Msconfig. On the start-up tab uncheck anything that may show up for office if anything does. Then check the running processes, by using Alt+Ctrl+Del keys and see if there is anything running that relates to office. Do a search for any folders or files that are from office. Those you have to delete manually. Also run a registry checker to remove all entries for office. Thendefrag your disk and look to see that office is gone from your add/remove programs.If it is, you should now be able to load your new copy.



Ron
it can't be uninstalled, because it is running when u start up computer... ctrl-alt-delete... and stop runnign the program, then uninstall the program.



other option, you can download some trial until software and then uninstall the program.



or reintall trial version, when it ask for serial number, enter the paid one, and it will become fulll version.
If Its The Same Version You Dont need To Unistall it..Just Run The CD,And Use The Product-Key To Activate It.

No comments:

Post a Comment