Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Scan a document, need to make a template in Microsoft Office Word 2003?

I have scanned the document in Microsoft Office Document Imaging, I have saved it in Microsoft Office Word 2003 as a template, but when I open it and try to type something into it, well it acts like its a picture with the box around it, what am I doing wrong? I have read everything I can on this, I cant find the answer, please help! I have more to scan and make into templates!



Scan a document, need to make a template in Microsoft Office Word 2003?virus



If you wanted text you could edit, you should have scanned it as OCR (optical character recognition). That would have scanned it and opened in a Word document. Perhaps you can still do it.



Sometimes when I download a PDF form which looks too complex for OCR scanning, I scan to save an image on disk.



It will come out as a jpg.



First, resize it to fit the page.



Then, right-click on it and select ''send backward''



Now, create a text box with the Drawing toolbar.



right-click the text box and select order, ''bring to the front''



right-click the text box and select ''format text box''



cl on Layout



cl ''in front of text''



Drag the text box whever you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment