Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I put Microsoft Office Small Business 2003 on an additional computer?

I have a Dell Home Computer with Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003 on it. I now plan to buy a new notebook computer. The new computer comes with a 3-month subscription to Microsoft Office 2007, and then I would have to buy it. Since I already own the 2003 edition (and it's the same as what I use at work and home), can I load the 2003 edition onto my laptop, or can you only load the 2003 edition onto one computer?



Can I put Microsoft Office Small Business 2003 on an additional computer?norton 2008



You can load it on to the new laptop, but you are supposed to uninstall it from the other computer first. If you plan to leave office 2003 on the other computer then you should buy another copy, because Office is a ''single-seat'' license, which means it can only be installed on one computer. If you are planning on using your laptop for work you might be able to get your employer to pay for the software.



Can I put Microsoft Office Small Business 2003 on an additional computer?pop up blocker



u can load it on 1 computer only.. if u load it on another computer tht wud be termed as PIRACY

No comments:

Post a Comment