Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do I have to back up all my old word, excel, and powerpoint files before installing Microsoft Office

I don't know if installing the new version will delete the old version's files. I know that you can open the old file types in Office Home and Student 2007. That's what I bought at the store. Will the new office delete the old files?



Do I have to back up all my old word, excel, and powerpoint files before installing Microsoft Office 2007?systemworks



No, they won't delete the files. Your Excel, Word, PowerPoint files are usually stored in My Documents or another directory that you specify - not the program directories. But it would be adviseable to create a restore point before installing it in case something goes wrong during the installation.



Do I have to back up all my old word, excel, and powerpoint files before installing Microsoft Office 2007?windows



technically u dont have to but its better to back up all ur documents
not sure, it should not if you are upgrading, but I am not sure if it places the new files on a new directory (and deletes the old one) ... I would say backup just to be safe



  • online games with
  • get online with xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment