Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I find a free version of microsoft office 2007 for students?

I heard that if you show proof that you are enrolled in an institute, someone will provide you with a free version. Please help, my trail on my laptop ended and I have a lot of work to complete.



Where can I find a free version of microsoft office 2007 for students?viruses



Try Open Office.org



Where can I find a free version of microsoft office 2007 for students?antispam



Sorry, you were misinformed. However, there are often student discounts available. Many universities have partnerships with Microsoft and other software vendors to offer products to students at a discount. Check with your schools IT department or ask at the campus computer labs to see if your school participates and how to take advantage of the program.
openoffice.org like the one said above me. I use it. It is free, legal, and I think better than Micro$oft office.

No comments:

Post a Comment