Friday, August 20, 2010

Microsoft Office How do I double space my writing?

I need to know how to ''double-space'' my writing for a report, and do you space after each paragraph? I haven't done one of these in over a year, just need to refresh my brain.



Microsoft Office How do I double space my writing?matchless



highlight your paper and right click select paragraph then set to double spacing. You do not seperate paragraphs with an extra space because then you have 3 blank lines.



Microsoft Office How do I double space my writing?norton 2008



you can quickly turn on double spacing by highlighting the text and pressing Ctrl + 2.



see the article for more information
click on help in word and search for double spacing. best look around in there while you have it open or you'll keep having troubles until you do
Select all the single-spaced text.



click Format



click Paragraph



look to the right for ''line spacing''



click the down arrow and select double
ctrl+2 is double space for MSword
Try This



Ctrl + 1



Ctrl + 2



Ctrl + 5



Ctrl + 0



Multipurpose Shortcuts keys



Do it for your own purpose, and do it to suit your self



anyway, a double Line space is



Ctrl + 2



Hope that satisfies your question

No comments:

Post a Comment