Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Questions about Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition?

1. On the box it says it has 3 licences. Does that mean i can install it on both my desktop and laptop simultaneously at the same address?



2. I currently have Microsoft Office 2003 Home Edition on my desktop how will this effect installation, will i have to uninstall the 2003 version or will my 2007 version automatically update it?



3. Will my word, excel and powerpoint documents created on my 2003 version be accessable using the 2007 office software?



Questions about Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition?anti virus scan



1. Yes, 3 licences means you can install it on 3 pc's.



2. You will be able to install Office 2007 straight over the top of Office 2003, you will not have to uninstall it first.



3. Yes! Any documents you already have saved will be accessible through the new version, no problem.



Questions about Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition?ariel



1 yea u can install in in 3 pc's



2 best to uninstall 2003 version first



3 yea it will work but word of caution not everywhere has 2007 version installed, so if u were say to do work at home and ur office doesnt use 2007 u wont be able to use the documents that u done at home in ur office
1. One box= 3 installations



2. The 2007 will be perfectly able to upgrade



3. Yes- but make a backup just to be safe. Trust me- too many lost hours!
I bet you feel like kissing Bill Gates now...

No comments:

Post a Comment