Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I delete pictures from My Pictures in Microsoft Office?

It keeps copying what ever I delete. I used control to delte everything but it just made copies. Help!



How do I delete pictures from My Pictures in Microsoft Office?husqvarna



If you hold the control button and select multiple items, you have to be careful. When you click on a picture and accidentally move the picture, even just a little bit, it will copy everyone that you have highlited. What I always do is just highlite about 10 at a time so if it does copy them it only copies a few. Once you have them selected, just right click and hit delete.



How do I delete pictures from My Pictures in Microsoft Office?microsoft office



Have you tried to just right-click on the picture and when it's selected, hit delete. That should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment