Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have microsoft office installed on three computers. Can I install it on a fourth?

Do I need to uninstall it on one of my other computers? Please keep it simple as I am a muppet when it comes to computers.



I have microsoft office installed on three computers. Can I install it on a fourth?security



You have agreed the EULA (End User License Agreement) with Microsoft. You can find it in Help in any Office application.



The standard license states that you can install MS Office on your main PC and one portable PC. And that is all.



Up to you whether you break the license agreement.



I have microsoft office installed on three computers. Can I install it on a fourth?trojan



if you have the cd
No, there's no need to uninstall it. you can install the program on any number of computers you want. The serial code you have to enter during installation serves just as an identification number when you need tech support (in this case from Microsoft) or to download upgrades and stuff.



No actual limitation. ;)
no you ca do it on any numbers of computer you wan t
If you read the Licence Agreement on the Office CD and Install CD, it states in the first section that you are allowed to install Office on a Primary PC, and then install a second copy on a second, portable PC.



It also states that you should not use both copies simultaneously.



However there is no actual software restriction to stop you



It is your choice if you want to install another copy of it on another machine. (This being your fourth)
yes you can



Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment