Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a trial version of Microsoft office. Is there a free Microsoft program that i can use?

With the trial version none of my attachments load and I lose points in school because my teachers are not able to read them. Plus when I go to retrieve them they are never there and I know that I saved them. I need a better version of Microsoft Word that is free to download.



I have a trial version of Microsoft office. Is there a free Microsoft program that i can use?network security



http://www.openoffice.org



I have a trial version of Microsoft office. Is there a free Microsoft program that i can use?norton internet security



Google offers online office applications: Don't want to shell out up to $600 for Microsoft Office? Don't like the free OpenOffice suite? Don't want to have to be bothered with installing and maintaining office software at all - but still need a word processor, spreadsheet, mail and calendaring programs? Google has just released their online office applications. There's a free version and a ''premier'' version for $50 per user per year. Of course, the big disadvantage of software-as-service is that if you're not connected to the Internet, you can't use it. But the search giant is counting on enough people looking for office alternatives to make their latest effort a success. You can find out more here: =



  • online games with
  • get online with xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment