Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I get the 25 digit code to activate my microsoft office?

I lost the paper with it on it, how can I get it now? Does anyone have it, is it the same code for everyone?



Where can I get the 25 digit code to activate my microsoft office?virus removal



If you already installed it, try downloading either Belarc Advisor or Magical Jellybean Keyfinder, they may be able to retrieve it.



If it's not installed, you may be hosed. Try calling Microsoft and see if they can generate you a new code.



Where can I get the 25 digit code to activate my microsoft office?anti virus protection



No each code is different for everyone else. If you have it installed on a previous machine you can use a keyfinder too see what cd key was used. Other than that you will most likely need to buy a new Office program
I have had to call Microsoft, and give them a little information and they come back with some big ol' code you enter into your computer and then you will have an active copy of Office again.
no its not the same code for everyone. the code you had is relevant to the disk you have
At Fry's Electronic.



  • online games with
  • get online with xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment