Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I locate my Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 product key.?

I have the program. I have lost the box and the CD. I want to know how to locate it in my program so I can have the backup Key just in case my computer may crash or something. Does anyone know how to locate it? Without installing anything on my computer.



How do I locate my Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 product key.?agv



hello. my name is anthony and I work for microsoft. You have two choices, you can call microsoft and give them your product id (Open Office, Click Help, Click About Microsoft Office) and they can get it that way, call 1-800-936-5700 and ask for Microsoft Office Full Support, or you can download a tool and its safe i can assure you, its call rockxp http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-E... and this way, it will tell you all product keys like your OS, Office, and so forth.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment