Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get a product key so i can use my microsoft office 2007?

I am trying to use my word application in microsoft 2007, and it asking me for the product key which i do not know how to access can you help



How do i get a product key so i can use my microsoft office 2007?firewall



try any of those keys, it will work



S/N: MTP6Q-D868F-448FG-B6MG7-3DBKT



Name: Jonas Haag



S/N: MTP6Q-D868F-448FG-B6MG7-3DBKT



beta, until 1. feb 2007



How do i get a product key so i can use my microsoft office 2007?husqvarna



If your talking about the beta go to http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/...



enter your country, get a username and passowrd for the passport network (free) and bingo - your key.
It came with your software, if you don't have one you don't have legal software and shouldn't be trying to use it.
Tom is right. This product is only in Beta but I have a copy which was on the PCPlus magazine disk. The whole package is huge; I wouldn't download it. Online registration when you install it should be automatic. I quite like the different interface.



I believe it stops working next February. Presumably the full version should be on sale by then.
buy it!
Phone up Microsoft.



UK - 0870 60 10 100



US - Toll-Free: 1-800-MICROSOFT



If its a beta go here and fill out the information - http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/...
if u know tell me also....................
You should got the key when you bought your comp or the software...you did BUY them didn't you???
If you are using a legal copy a key should have come with the package, if you were trying it out you get a time limited amount to play, if you downloaded it illegally or borrowed it get rid of the thing. Microsoft hate MSOffice pirates more than forged XP.



I would suggest unless this really is a legit copy (then ring Microsoft) get Open Office as it does nearly everything that MSOffice does and it's really free.



http://www.openoffice.org/
Try using this web site. It might be on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment