Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trying to make a document with Microsoft Office 2003?

I have all of Microsoft Office 2003 (access, excel, word, etc) and I'm trying figure out a way to make a document in which I can print a menu and labels to go with it without having to type everything twice. The format for the menu has to be organized by day and meal (we do a 3 item lunch and a 2 item dinner daily). Each label must have the day, meal, and individual item on it. I think it can be done in Access but don't know how.



Trying to make a document with Microsoft Office 2003?virus protection



Try to use the Print Screen in your keyboard, then open your Paint, paste the print screen image and copy to the microsoft word and paste. you can now label the menus without comsuming so much time. You can do it in a minute.



Trying to make a document with Microsoft Office 2003?agv



Do you have publisher? If so, E-mail me at computermaster@gmail.com so I can show you how.
I first must say that access is a database program. I am not clear on this but to save you some time you could just make two copies by simply copy and paste them into another doc and modify that to make labels. To clarify it more goto the website listed below.
use excel, 2 different worksheets (sheet1, sheet2) type info on first sheet and use formulas on sheet2 to duplicate it. like this:



on sheet1, cell A1: pork and beans



on sheet2, use the formula =(Sheet2!A1)



in word there is a feature called ''mail merge'' which might be prettier, but is more complex to me. google it if your curious
Well done on using your initiative and wanting to print this all up. But I am beginning to think, it would be easier to use a chalk board.
Its Power Point



fot what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment