Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why does my Internet Explorer close when I try to download something from Microsoft office online?

Everytime I visit the site, and click on a template or clip art to view it, my browser shuts down. What can I do to fix that?



Why does my Internet Explorer close when I try to download something from Microsoft office online?spyware remove



Maybe just use another internet browser like:



-Opera



-FireFox



-Flock



All can be found with Yahoo search engine.



Why does my Internet Explorer close when I try to download something from Microsoft office online?virus protection



cuz you need fire fox



you may can check you setting in internet explorer or try reinstalling it i think u can get it from windows.com



you can get firefox at our site



www.LafayetteHipHopScene.com



they have a get firefox button where you can download it safely from firefox



THANKS



Good Luck



PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment