Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I Uninstall Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 Trial Version?

I have the trial version of office sitting on my computer (XP). I keep highlighting it and clicking remove in the ''Add or Remove Programs'' and absolutly nothing is happening. Is there another way to get rid of it? I have already been shown a link to microsofts alternate way to uninstall it but i dont want to do that because it states it will leave parts of the program on your computer and i want to get rid of the whole thing.



How do I Uninstall Microsoft Office Home %26 Student 2007 Trial Version?bmw



install ''revo'' from http://www.revouninstaller.com/



then unistall it from revo



Clean registry from cclener.



Now all u have done !!!!!!!



Please rate as best answer i want to go in level2.

No comments:

Post a Comment