Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get my activation key for microsoft office enreprise 2007 if i lost my cd with the activati

Can i get the code some where from my PC database?



How do i get my activation key for microsoft office enreprise 2007 if i lost my cd with the activation code?free spyware remover



if you've previously had it installed on your pc's *current* installation of windows, the product key may still be in your registry - give this a try if you meet the above requirements:



http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinde...



How do i get my activation key for microsoft office enreprise 2007 if i lost my cd with the activation code?ktm



not legally. u can contact microsoft for the key if you purchased it. otherwise, u can down a crack from somewhere but thats illegal and chances are u wont even find it.



GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment