Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I set up my Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access to work with Outlook Express?

I have tried it several times, but it just doesn't work. I really am clueless when it comes to this, however.



How can I set up my Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access to work with Outlook Express?spyware



The only MS Outlook web access I have seen is through a corporate Exchange Server. The last time I was involved with that you could only use Outlook directly (and presumably Express too) was when attached to the corporate domain.... aka ''In house and on their network''. From outside you had to just use a browser and normally Internet Explorer because it requires a small add-on file to be installed. The latter happens automatically but it will ask you to ok it.



Prehaps I misunderstood you though. Who is your email server provider?

No comments:

Post a Comment