Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I recreate the installation CD for Microsoft Office 2000 with just the Program files?

I installed the program a few years ago. Recently I copied all of the files that weren't corrupted off the CD. Then I accidentally snapped the CD in half. How can i recreate the registry? (I have the program files) I already tried rerunning the installation with what I have but i get an error...



How can I recreate the installation CD for Microsoft Office 2000 with just the Program files?free anti virus



You can't. I tried that after misplacing my Office 2003 CD. You simply can't compile all the files needed because they are scattered all over the hard disk. You don't know which .dll files are needed, etc. And how do you ''accidentally'' snap a CD in half?



How can I recreate the installation CD for Microsoft Office 2000 with just the Program files?internet security software



What you're asking is simply not possible. If you still have the broken cd you can contact Microsoft and see if there is some kind of replacement service.
I don't understand. Your computer boots, which means you have a functioning registry.



If you copied the Office 2000 installation files from your hard disk to a CD, then are they still on your hard disk?



http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26q=off...

No comments:

Post a Comment