Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I install my Microsoft Office software on my laptop and my computer at home?

Can I use the one disc to install to both or do I have to have 2?



Can I install my Microsoft Office software on my laptop and my computer at home?computer repair



NOt according to the agreement for which you bought the software. Now the Microsoft agreement is specific to ONE PC, but in my view as long as you did not use both programs simultaneously you are OK with your own conscience...



Can I install my Microsoft Office software on my laptop and my computer at home?free antivirus



Yes, but probably not legal. Check your software agreements with Mircosoft.
Yes. Relax. Don't worry. It will be fine.
you can, but you have to activate it only in one Pc.



Search a crack for the activation and run it on the second mechine.
not an original one, genuinely...
Yes you can install that software how many ever times you want and also on any computer or on any laptop.
legally you can't unless you purchase a license to use it on more than one computer, licenses cost a fraction of the cost of the product itself and depends upon how many computers you want the license to be for.



It won't stop you installing it but when it comes to things like windows update it will not let you if the cd key has previously been used on another computer.
You can, but Microsoft doesn't want you to.
only if you have an Academic version of Office which can be installed on up to 3 diff pc's...or an illegally copied version ...but why would you want to go there?...more hassle than its worth in the long run

No comments:

Post a Comment