Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I learn how to make a website with Microsoft Office online?

I'm trying to design my own website. Ive hear dreamweavers a good program. Will appreciate any advice, thanks.



How do I learn how to make a website with Microsoft Office online?symantic



I use Dreamweaver and highly recommend it.



If I were you I would stay away from Microsoft Office [for designing websites].



EDIT: I have an activation code for Dreamweaver ;)



How do I learn how to make a website with Microsoft Office online?viruses



I agree...Dreamweaver is a good program. It's fairly easy to learn if you're willing to take some time. It's easy to find help with Dreamweaver too...there's tutorials and helpful info on the web... If you already know stuff about html and css though, you're ahead of the game! Flash is pretty sweet too if you want to do animation and video stuff...that's a little more complicated, but you can do some sweet stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment