Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get rid of the image that pops up when you insert sound on Microsoft Office 2003?

Every time I insert a sound, a little siren image pops up on my slide. How do I get rid of that little siren without deleting my sound? It is the siren image that activates the sound when clicked but I have the sound set to automatic.



How do you get rid of the image that pops up when you insert sound on Microsoft Office 2003?malware



Right button click on the speaker icon (siren)



Choose Modify Sound Object



Click 'Hide icon whilst blah, blah, blah'



OK



and thats it. It will remain visible in edit mode, but will dissappear when the slideshow is launched



Hope this helps



www.i-deas.es



  • online games with
  • get online with xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment